None of our products or their ingredients have been tested on animals during their production and development – a welcome sign for animal lovers everywhere. Discover the many benefits of aloe in a wide range of products which have the added advantage of being suitable for both you and your animals.
Aloe drinking gels can help maintain all the signs of a healthy animal. Suitable for all, the liquids are readily absorbed into normal feeds, though some animals prefer them in their water. They help maintain a healthy appetite, suppleness and energy levels.
High in stabilised aloe vera gel, with a nozzle applicator, this liquid can be sprayed onto tender areas of your animal to soothe or cleanse before dressing or applying Aloe Vera Gelly. Formula can also be sprayed onto animal coats after bathing, for extra shine and condition. As a leg wash it can soothe after heavy exercise.
Can be applied to skin to calm irritations and reduce scar formation. It is a thick gel with anti-bacterial properties.
Aloe Propolis Creme
A soothing cream containing propolis – a natural agent used by bees to maintain the health of the hive. Soothes and moisturises.
Other products beneficial to animals include:
- Aloe Vera Heat Lotion – soothing for muscles and joints
- MSM gel – suitable for application to joints, ligaments and muscles
- Aloe Sunscreen – use on sensitive ear tips and noses (SPF 30)
- Aloe-Joboba shampoo – a mild deep cleansing shamoo, leaves coats, manes and tails tangle free and shining
- Forever Bright Toothgel – suitable for animals and humans, a refreshing gel which reduces the build up of plaque and tartar and soothes the gums
- Bee Pollen – an excellent energy supplement, can also be used to prime the body in summer when the pollen count is high
- Bee Propolis – a natural antibacterial substance which helps maintain a healthy immune system